Team Building With A Bike
Learn how to build a bike and share with locals!
Our learning adventures seek to develop team building and management competences much needed in the 21st century. We aim to create unforgettable experiences that will change the way participants understand what it takes to build, nurture and work as a team.
Build a team that understands the key factors needed to succeed when faced with a challenge while developing a high level of commitment and engagement towards organizational success.
Based on the principles of action reflection learning (ARL), this activity focuses on “learning by doing”.
The main learning principles behind the ARL are:
- Self knowledge
- Tacit knowledge
- Repetition and reinforcement
- Facilitated learning
- Adaptation and building of new mental maps and models
- Systemic understanding and practice
- Integration and social learning
The methodology is experienced-based and allows large groups of participants to engage into a learning process that is both interactive and challenging.
Anywhere from 20 to 200 participants
- Tailor-made customizations and content development
- All working material
- Bikes (1 bike per group of 5 participants)
- Shipping of bike and accessories to the venue
HELP FROM LBV:
1-2 facilitators and specialized personnel to check the bikes at the end