Times are changing and Chile is being noticed more and more for its local cuisine with top chefs choosing Chile as their place of work and living. Come cook with us, we're experts on all the top dishes from pastel de choclo to cazuela. We purchase the freshest ingredients from the market and cook dependant on the season. Cooking and eating is a huge part of the learning process when it comes to traveling. With a cooking class you discover what the locals do, eat and cook. Did you know that it’s the norm to have a large sit down lunch and only a snack at dinner time? Or that Chileans eat more bread than both Italians and French (is that even possible?) Whether you're an educated foodie or just like your nosh, this is an enriching cultural experience that will tickle your tastebuds!
- Group sizeIt is up to you, but a great experience for school groups or corporate groups as well as holiday makers
- AvalabilityTakes some planning. Best to be booked ahead through email
- AgeWe aren't totally strict but at the age to be able to handle equipment safely. (over 14s is advised)
- What you'll learnTo make delicious chilean cuisine using ingredients from Chile. How to cut, chop, spice and taste!
- IncludesGroup leaders. Chilean chef advisor. Transportation to the kitchen
- NotePlease give notice on allergies and dietary requirements