How to get to La Bicicleta Verde office?
Both the 9:30am and 2:30pm city bike tours leave from our office located at our address 6 Loreto (which is on on the corner of Santa Maria and Loreto)
See MAP here!
Please note our bike and wine tours do NOT leave from our office. Check your confirmation email for directions or instructions on the meeting point for wine tours.
Our office is conveniently located in the Bellas Artes neighborhood, 3 blocks from the subway or metro station Bellas Artes, and just a block from the Fine Arts Museum called “Museo de Bellas Artes” in Spanish. We are a 20 minute taxi ride from Providencia or Las Condes neighborhoods, but be sure to give yourself an extra 10 if you are coming at rush hour. Taxi should cost around 4,000-7,000 Chilean Pesos (8-14 USD).
- Taking a Taxi? Tell your taxi driver: “Avenida Santa Maria and Loreto”
- Taking the Subway? Go the Station, “Bellas Artes” and follow directions written below and shown on the map:
- Just walk one block east, turn left up José Miguel de la Barra Street.
- Continue past the Fine Arts Museum on your left until you cross the Loreto Bridge and Mapocho River.
- Our office is covered in a predominately blue mural at the stoplight where Loreto and Avenida Santa María meet.