Frequently Ask Questions – La Bicicleta Verde
What tours do you offer & how much do they cost per person?
- Afternoon Highlights – 25.000 clp, 41.00 usd
- Morning Markets – 25.000 clp, 41.00 usd
- Full Day – 45.000 clp, 74.00 usd
- Bike & Wine Maipo Valley – 35.000 clp, 60.00 usd
- *In addition, we also have private versions of these tours – please look at our website for more details or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Is ____ tour available?
- Feel free to email email@example.com, chat us online, call us at +56 2 2570 9939. For private tours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly for reservations.
Where do the Santiago Bike tours start?
- At our office located on the corner of Loreto and Santa Maria
Where do the Bike & Wine Maipo Valley tours start?
- At the Las Majadas de Pirque (you can take the metro and then a short taxi ride to get there)
How can I rent a bike?
- Stop by our office and we’ll ask you to fill out a short contract!
- Rent a “beach cruiser” green bike : we will need to keep an ID or a security deposit of 50.000CLP for the duration of your rental.
- Rent a “mountain bike”, we will need your passport or a security deposit of 100.000CLP during your rental.
Where can I bike to during my bike rental?
- Anywhere you want! We have a whole bunch of places to recommend! Ask us when you come to do your rental but one place we highly recommend going with a mountain bike is San Cristobal hill.
Do I have to wear a helmet?
- Yes it is mandatory. If you don’t, you will get fined 50.000CLP
Can I bike on the sidewalk?
- No however in many streets, there a bike lanes. On sidewalks you can walk next to your bike. When biking on the road, stay to the right side and signal with your hands when making a turn or stopping.
Do you have childrens bikes?
- Yes and we also have trailers available for children 3 years old & younger ($9 USD 4 hours)